Showing 1 Result(s)
The Building

A memoir of the Johnstone and Wilmot building

The building The building, located on the corner of Cimitiere Street and St John Street, consists of two sections including the original counting house and adjoining warehouse which were constructed in 1842. It is influenced by English Georgian architecture with a simple facade including symmetrical components. The counting house was built with two floors, hosting …